1. General Information
- This policy applies to the Website, which operates at the url: www.anonimowinarkomani.org
- The operator of the website and the Administrator of personal data is: Foundation Of the Na Regional Service Office in Poland ul. Legnicka 65 Wroclaw 54-206
- Contact address of the operator's e-mail: email@example.com
- The Operator is the administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the service.
- The service uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Form Inquiry support
- Execution of ordered services
- The service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
- By voluntarily entered forms, the data entered into the operator's systems.
- By storing cookies in the terminal equipment (so-called "Cookies").
2. Selected data protection methods used by the operator
- The places where personal data is logged in and entered are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This allows personal data and data to be entered on the page, are encrypted on the computer and can only be read on the destination server.
- To protect your data, the Operator regularly backs up the security.
- Significant data protection element is the regular update of any software used by the Operator to process data personal data, which in particular means regular updates to the programming components.
- Service is hosted (technically maintained) on the server operator: home.pl S.A ul. Cereal 4 70-653 Szczecin NIP: 852-21-03-252
4. Your rights and additional information about how you use your data
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to provide
Your personal data to other recipients, if necessary for the
performance of the contract concluded with you or to perform the obligations of the
administrator. This applies to these audiences:
- hosting company on the basis of entrustment
- Payment providers
- Authorized employees and associates who use the data to fulfill the purpose of the website
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator no longer, than is necessary to carry out the related activities specific by separate rules (e.g. Accounting). In regarding marketing data, the data will no longer be processed than for 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the administrator:
- Access to your personal data regarding,
- Restriction of processing,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to object to the processing of indicated in point 3.3(c) against the processing of personal data for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator, including profiling, the right of objection will not be could have been carried out in the event of valid legitimate grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedom, in particular the establishment, investigation or defence of claims.
- The action of the Administrator is entitled to the President of the Office for Personal Data protection, UL. Rates 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the service.
- You may be subject to actions involving automated decision-making, including profiling in order to services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of carrying out the Direct marketing administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of data protection laws. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in forms
- The service collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- The service can save information about the connection string (time indication, IP address).
- The service may, in some cases, record information that facilitates the linking data in a form to your email address filling out the form. In this case, the user's e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the functions of a particular form, e.g. in order to carry out the maintenance process service or commercial contact, service registration, etc. Each time, the context and description of the form clearly indicates that the what it serves.
6. Admin logs
- Information about your behaviour on the website may be subject to Logon. This data is used to administer the service.
7. Relevant marketing techniques
8. Information about cookies
- Cookies (also called. "cookies") are it data, including particular text files that are stored in the device end user of the Service and are intended to use the websites online service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website the time of storage on the device and a unique number.
- The entity posting on the User's end device cookies and access to them is the Service.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintenance of the service user's session (after logging in), thanks to the which the user does not have on each subpage of the Service again enter your login and password;
- Achievement of the objectives set out above under ' relevant marketing techniques ';
- Within the Service, two main types of files are used cookies: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies". "session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the device until you log off, leave the user's software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the end device the user for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or to time they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (browser internet) usually allows cookies to be stored by default on the User's end device. Users of the Service can make changes to the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to deletion of cookies. It is also possible to automatically lock the cookies Detailed information on this topic contains assistance or documentation of your web browser.
- Cookies placed on the User's end device Services may also be used by cooperating with operator of the Service entities, in particular the companies concerned: Google (Google Inc., based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. Usa), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the U.S.).
9. Managing cookies – How to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change the browser settings. We reserve that you disable file handling cookies necessary for authentication, security, maintaining the user's preferences can make it difficult, and in extreme may prevent the use of websites
- To manage your cookie settings, select from the list below web browser you are using and follow the Instructions: